加拿大熊孩子育儿

开启左侧

[见闻] 家住Surrey6岁的女儿贴出的视频希望父母好好做朋友

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-9-21 15:07:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

注册分享你的各种心得体会,结交更多爸爸妈妈们,登录查看完整内容哦!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册     扫一扫,用微信登录

x
一个家住大温Surrey的单亲妈妈,最近贴出了一段她6岁女儿Tiana的视频。这段视频里,她和她离婚的丈夫刚刚发生争吵,她的女儿希望以她自己的方式,让她的父母能好好做朋友。。这段视频贴上网后,已经获得了千万次的浏览。。感动千万人。。

1464756008d1006783.png

‘Mom, are you ready to be his friend?’ Tiana starts.
Her mom answers 'yes'.
Tiana continues: Try not to be that high up [she gestures with her hands] to be friends, I want everything to be low. Just try your best.
'I don't want you and my dad to be replaced and meanies again.  I want you and my dad to be placed and settled and be friends.
'I'm not trying to be mean. I just want everyone to be friends.
'And if I can be nice, I think all of us can be nice too.
'I'm not trying to be mean - I'm trying to do my best in my heart. Nothing else than that.
'I want my mom, my dad, everyone, to be friends. I want everyone to be smiling.
She later tells her mom: 'I think you can do it. I think you can settle your mean heights down to short heights ... I just want everything to be settled down, nothing else. For everything to be as good as possible. Nothing else.'
At the end of her lecture, her mom tells her, 'Thank you, Tiana,' and they have a hug and kiss.

Sherry said Tiana’s message was a wake-up call, adding that it brought her to tears and made her feel guilty.
‘I was stunned by it,’ she said. ‘She is teaching me. Woke me up.’
Sherry, who says she is a single mother working two jobs, added on Facebook: ‘Thank you for all of the sweet messages for my daughter Tiana.
‘As a single mom and working two jobs, it’s hard to find the time to reply to everyone.’

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-21 15:13:08 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
反正我是看哭了!
来自: 微社区
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-22 00:48:41 | 显示全部楼层
有道理。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-22 12:13:49 | 显示全部楼层